If you’re worried about your physical health and wellbeing or want to know how to improve your health and fitness:
- Your GP will be able to refer to support for physical and general wellbeing
- Your local GP will also have access to a team of health trainers in supporting lifestyle changes including alcohol, diet and exercise
- Your GP can also now refer to the Citizens Advice Bureau for advice on prescription watch this for more information.
- If you have a visual impairment and need support them you could contact Blind Veterans UK. They offer practical help free of charge.
- BLESMA offers support to limbless veterans
Liverpool Veterans HQ have their own health and fitness programme running 5 days a week – call in or phone for more info!