Charity Places in BUPA London 10,000
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join our amazing team of civilian and military runners in the most elite London 10k.
The BUPA London 10,000 takes place on Monday 25th May 2015 starting on The Mall and finishes opposite Buckingham Palace.
This challenging 10k follows a clockwise route around the City of Westminster and the City of London, passing many of London’s famous sights including, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Gallery, Cleopatra’s Needle, the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
To qualify for a charity place in The Soldiers’ Charity Army, no previous running experience is required. All you need is a commitment to achieve your mission objective.
- Pay a £20 registration fee on being awarded a charity place.
- Commit to raising a minimum of £250 to support our soldiers, former soldiers and their families.
In return you will receive:
- Fundraising packs and advice to help you reach your target Training tips from civilian and military PTIs
- Training plan written by professional runners & fitness coaches
- Exercise videos and dedicated facebook page to help you improve your running techniques and improve core strength
- Free training T-shirts and running vest
- Dedicated cheering point on the route
To apply for a charity place just download and complete our application form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for charity place applications is 1st April 2015.
Contact Sophie Coad on 0207 901 8913.